Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Duncannon, Wexford
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Closing Date: 22nd September2023
Apply to: email@example.com
Do you fancy being part of something special?...
We’re looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Client Service to help our busy office run ‘swimmingly’ and give a stand-out service to our customers.
Ideally, you’ll have experience working in a busy office, communicating effectively to customers and be a pro at using Microsoft Office. You will have experience of efficiently utilising a Customer Management System.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the world’s leading baby swim school, join a friendly team and help support our customers and the growth of a family-run business.
So if you’ve got organisational flair, thrive in a team environment and are a brilliant communicator, then we want to hear from you.
A little bit about us...
So, who are we? Water Babies is the largest baby swimming school in the world with international franchises in Ireland, UK, Canada, The Netherlands, Germany and China.
We’re made up of a large network of over 50 family-run franchise businesses which began in Yorkshire in 2002 and now teaches in excess of 50,000 babies a week across the globe.
Water Babies is a young and dynamic company that has grown enormously through passion, hard work, determination and professionalism. As you begin training and working for Water Babies, you become part of our family. Everyone who works for us is linked by our strong culture and true sense of belonging. If you want to find out more about us, check out our story on our website.
Main Purpose of the Post
The main purpose of the post is to support the Office Manager in all aspects of their role. In particular, taking responsibility for product ordering and management, customer service and management of the waiting list.
- To develop positive, trusting relationships with clients
- To respond to client emails promptly communicating in a friendly, professional manner
- To answer client phone calls and deal with related issues when required
- To become proficient in the use of our Customer Management and Class Booking System
- To report on complaints received and any relevant outcomes
- To coordinate and pro-actively manage the waiting lists for new classes
- To ensure that all product stock levels are consistently at a level required by the Franchise
- To develop and monitor seasonal product offers to maximise product sales
- To be responsible for maximising opportunities for product sales through effective consideration given to point of sales at Meet & Greets, and information being supplied to customers
- Monitor how many products are sold each month and identify low selling products/areas for improvement
- Ensure all product orders received from customers via pools administrators are processed accurately and sent promptly out to teachers
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys talking to lots of different people
- Gets a buzz from having lots of different things to do
- Likes to take responsibility for finding things out and developing solutions
- Enjoys meeting customers’ needs
- Likes to enthuse others about Water Babies and our products
- Shows positive emotions to customers
- Doesn’t take setbacks personally
- Remains calm with difficult customers
- Is able to understand the feelings of others
- Builds rapport quickly over the phone
- Able to communicate clearly without being pushy
- Can explain concepts simply and confidently
- Can multi-task
- Completes tasks to high standards
- Is able to manage projects/ events effectively
- Identifies creative ways to put across the Water Babies message
- 5 years of customer service experience
- Office Based
- Flexible to work weekends on occasion
We Take Care of Our People
Our diverse team makes us who we are and we aren't afraid to shout about it. We’ve made it so that Water Babies is the kind of company where you can balance great work with a great life. We want you for what you can do.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay.
- Strong culture of company support with ongoing training opportunities.
- Family friendly policies.
- Holiday and leave.
- Full pension scheme.
- Company-wide social activities.
- A rewarding role to be proud of.
- No two days are the same, each day brings a new challenge.
Our promises to you
- We’ll help you make a real difference in the world.
- We’ll inspire you with passion and progress.
- We’ll care for you like family. We’re in this together.
- We’ll make you laugh because we’re awesome!
- We’ll help you become the best “you” possible.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, we would love to hear why you would love to join us as at Water Babies. To apply, simply email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a covering letter to us and we’ll be in touch.
For more information on the data we hold for you as an applicant, and how we manage it, please see our Privacy Notice for Water Babies Job Applicants at https://www.waterbabies.ie/work-with-us/privacy-notice-job-applicants